2011年2月15日 星期二

135 (A) it's all in your head (B) getting nowhere

Ross

It's all in your head. 胡思亂想/熟稔於胸

A: I'm just not good enough for the job.
我根本不夠格做那份工作。
B: It's all in your head. You're smarter than you think.
那全是你在胡思亂想,你比自己以為的聰明多了。

也可以表示非常熟悉,己是自己的一部份

A: I haven't spoken Japanese for years.

我己經好多年沒說日文了

B: It's all in your head. It will slowly come back.

已經全在你腦袋裡了,它會慢慢恢復的。

getting nowhere 沒有成果/沒有結果

They've been arguing for hours and they are getting nowhere.

他們己經吵了好幾個鐘頭,都吵不出個結果來

We're getting nowhere studying here. Let's find a quieter place.

在這裡讀書根本讀不下去,我們去找個比較安靜的地方。

Ben

It's all in your head. 胡思亂想/熟稔於胸


It's all in your head! Just relax!

那都是你胡思亂想!放輕鬆!

It's all in your head. Let's refresh your memory.

那些都在你的腦袋裡了。咱們來喚起你的記憶力吧。


getting nowhere 沒有成果/沒有結果

I can't seem to make any progress. I'm just getting nowhere.

我一直都沒有什麼進展。

Kate
sentences
Sue
sentences

沒有留言:

張貼留言